I am doing something creative nearly every day, but forget to put something up here. I keep wanting to write something thoughtful but then run out of time. And thoughts. And end up posting nothing. Vanessa suggested that I simply put in short notes. So here is the tiny art I made for Balsaman 2009 – a contemplative piece for the deep playa. For you who don’t know, Balsaman was a Burning Man inspired event at 1/16 scale. My deep playa art was a contemplative piece way out by the trash fence, hundreds of centimeters from the main city. More photos of the event are on Flickr.
- RT @minalh: Consumer pressure works. Good work, frequent flyers who called in. ⚡️ “United and American Airlines ask government not to fly… 17 hours ago
- It is #WorldRefugeeDay. Take a moment to consider how much you’d hate to leave the people & places you love. Then c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: One thing I know for sure: no one on the right side of history has ever had to nitpick what the definition of “cage” is. 2 days ago
- RT @ACLU: BREAKING: The court rules that Kansas' documentary proof-of-citizenship law, which disenfranchised thousands of eligible voters,… 2 days ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: 📈Top lookups today: father, dad, daddy, honor, concentration camp 4 days ago