I am doing something creative nearly every day, but forget to put something up here. I keep wanting to write something thoughtful but then run out of time. And thoughts. And end up posting nothing. Vanessa suggested that I simply put in short notes. So here is the tiny art I made for Balsaman 2009 – a contemplative piece for the deep playa. For you who don’t know, Balsaman was a Burning Man inspired event at 1/16 scale. My deep playa art was a contemplative piece way out by the trash fence, hundreds of centimeters from the main city. More photos of the event are on Flickr.
- RT @nytimes: PayPal will stop processing payments for Alex Jones's conspiracy website Infowars, a financial blow that could damage it more… 18 hours ago
- FRIES https://t.co/EB9x4xGRsD 1 day ago
- RT @BRC_Central: Happy #BiWeek18 from the BRC! Check out events to celebrate near you: buff.ly/2CYrByc #bivisibility #bipride #cele… 5 days ago
- RT @rentswrites: Last of my 356 dead mum tweets. After she died I was tasked with clearing out her things. So much unworn and untouched. So… 5 days ago
- RT @benpershing: This is a good time to remember that, early in the 2016 cycle, Trump got far more media attention than he probably deserve… 6 days ago