I am doing something creative nearly every day, but forget to put something up here. I keep wanting to write something thoughtful but then run out of time. And thoughts. And end up posting nothing. Vanessa suggested that I simply put in short notes. So here is the tiny art I made for Balsaman 2009 – a contemplative piece for the deep playa. For you who don’t know, Balsaman was a Burning Man inspired event at 1/16 scale. My deep playa art was a contemplative piece way out by the trash fence, hundreds of centimeters from the main city. More photos of the event are on Flickr.
- Most of us aren't aware how often we complain. Yet this one habit erodes relationships, limits creativity, undermin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I wrote a book! “No Complaints: How To Stop Sabotaging Your Own Joy” is coming out soon. Get your FREE digital cop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @donttrythis: Raymond chandler was over 40 before he wrote his first novel. Ridley Scott was 42 when he directed ALIEN https://t.co/1ia3… 4 days ago
- RT @neiltyson: I'd bet Benjamin Franklin would have been really good on Twitter. 4 days ago
- RT @SenFranken: RED ALERT: Senate GOP just added provision to their tax plan that would gut ACA & kick 13M ppl off insurance. Yes, it's sam… 5 days ago