I am doing something creative nearly every day, but forget to put something up here. I keep wanting to write something thoughtful but then run out of time. And thoughts. And end up posting nothing. Vanessa suggested that I simply put in short notes. So here is the tiny art I made for Balsaman 2009 – a contemplative piece for the deep playa. For you who don’t know, Balsaman was a Burning Man inspired event at 1/16 scale. My deep playa art was a contemplative piece way out by the trash fence, hundreds of centimeters from the main city. More photos of the event are on Flickr.
- RT @maggiesmithpoet: Read the first letter of each paragraph. R E S I S T twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews… 3 days ago
- RT @jk_rowling: Unbelievable. He actually did bring the Middle East together. https://t.co/miP9MyVLsS 3 days ago
- Thank you @JimLangevin @BradSherman @NitaLowey @RepLujanGrisham @RepLowenthal for calling to #CensureTrump 3 days ago
- RT @ESTBLSHMNT: "If you are just feeling the urgent need to fight systemic racism, chances are, you're white." Class is in session. https:… 3 days ago
- RT @m_tisserand: Don't f--k with Johnny Cash, or his family. https://t.co/FqmFF5NA5B 4 days ago