This couple was sitting on the beach in Barceloneta, Barcelona. All up and down the beach tourists and locals were wandering and chatting loudly in groups, children were playing, there was music and dancing and mayhem. And yet it was clear to me that they had carved out a little piece of solitude in the midst of all this commotion. It took a little bit to find the right angle and to wait for the ideal moment to snap a photo with no one else in the frame but I’m so glad I did. I like to imagine that this shot reflects how they felt, far away in their books.
- Most of us aren't aware how often we complain. Yet this one habit erodes relationships, limits creativity, undermin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I wrote a book! “No Complaints: How To Stop Sabotaging Your Own Joy” is coming out soon. Get your FREE digital cop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @donttrythis: Raymond chandler was over 40 before he wrote his first novel. Ridley Scott was 42 when he directed ALIEN https://t.co/1ia3… 4 days ago
- RT @neiltyson: I'd bet Benjamin Franklin would have been really good on Twitter. 4 days ago
- RT @SenFranken: RED ALERT: Senate GOP just added provision to their tax plan that would gut ACA & kick 13M ppl off insurance. Yes, it's sam… 5 days ago