This couple was sitting on the beach in Barceloneta, Barcelona. All up and down the beach tourists and locals were wandering and chatting loudly in groups, children were playing, there was music and dancing and mayhem. And yet it was clear to me that they had carved out a little piece of solitude in the midst of all this commotion. It took a little bit to find the right angle and to wait for the ideal moment to snap a photo with no one else in the frame but I’m so glad I did. I like to imagine that this shot reflects how they felt, far away in their books.
- RT @maggiesmithpoet: Read the first letter of each paragraph. R E S I S T twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews… 2 days ago
- RT @jk_rowling: Unbelievable. He actually did bring the Middle East together. https://t.co/miP9MyVLsS 2 days ago
- Thank you @JimLangevin @BradSherman @NitaLowey @RepLujanGrisham @RepLowenthal for calling to #CensureTrump 2 days ago
- RT @ESTBLSHMNT: "If you are just feeling the urgent need to fight systemic racism, chances are, you're white." Class is in session. https:… 2 days ago
- RT @m_tisserand: Don't f--k with Johnny Cash, or his family. https://t.co/FqmFF5NA5B 4 days ago