This couple was sitting on the beach in Barceloneta, Barcelona. All up and down the beach tourists and locals were wandering and chatting loudly in groups, children were playing, there was music and dancing and mayhem. And yet it was clear to me that they had carved out a little piece of solitude in the midst of all this commotion. It took a little bit to find the right angle and to wait for the ideal moment to snap a photo with no one else in the frame but I’m so glad I did. I like to imagine that this shot reflects how they felt, far away in their books.
- RT @schoolwalkoutUS: On Friday, April 20th we want students to attend school and then promptly WALK-OUT at 10:00 am. Sit outside your schoo… 2 days ago
- RT @sarahchad_: Dear Donald Trump, I’m the 16 year old girl who tweeted you and told you i didn’t want your condolences, I wanted gun cont… 2 days ago
- RT @andizeisler: General periodic reminder: The term "toxic masculinity" does not mean "all men are toxic." It refers to cultural norms tha… 2 days ago
- RT @StephenKing: The 2nd Amendment extremists will never be swayed from their hardline position. The only way to enact sane gun regs is at… 3 days ago
- RT @voxdotcom: More than 40 black athletes are competing at the Winter Olympics this year. Here's why that's a big deal. https://t.co/IdlT3… 4 days ago