This couple was sitting on the beach in Barceloneta, Barcelona. All up and down the beach tourists and locals were wandering and chatting loudly in groups, children were playing, there was music and dancing and mayhem. And yet it was clear to me that they had carved out a little piece of solitude in the midst of all this commotion. It took a little bit to find the right angle and to wait for the ideal moment to snap a photo with no one else in the frame but I’m so glad I did. I like to imagine that this shot reflects how they felt, far away in their books.
- RT @repjohnlewis: Never give up, never give in, never give out. Keep the faith, and keep your eyes on the prize. Together, we can redeem th… 3 days ago
- RT @scalzi: Today's reminder that if your flirting style is indistinguishable from harassment, it's not anyone else that's the problem. htt… 3 days ago
- Good read for all, particularly those who want to be good allies to the trans & non-binary communities. everydayfeminism.com/2015/07/assump… 3 days ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight from the older version of you Who remembers the very moment you are in right now And is grinning from ear to ear, b… 3 days ago
- RT @sakeriver: Today as I was walking home after my run I saw a large lemon rolling down the hill. It kept rolling for about a quarter mile… 3 days ago