If you don’t know Cyan, then your world is not yet as bright as it will be once you’ve met her. I am honored and more than a little psyched that she has decided to start a new site & blog featuring the two of us, the Sexiest Geeks Alive. Andrew Mager joined in and helped design it to kick it off. It’s a place for us to celebrate the sexy geeks of the world, and also to blog randomly about our ideas. Come check it out. I’m very very (did I mention VERY?) excited about it.
- RT @CinemaBite: love Natalie Portman’s response to MeToo ending men’s careers from @KateAurthur’s interview: buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/na… https:… 1 day ago
- RT @JenAnsbach: I’m not sure why people are so surprised that the students are rising up—we’ve been feeding them a steady diet of dystopian… 2 days ago
- RT @longlivekcx: Many of us have been attending funerals everyday since Friday. Having to see our friends in caskets is the reason why we a… 2 days ago
- RT @brainpicker: "There is no time for despair, no place for self-pity, no need for silence, no room for fear. We speak, we write, we do la… 2 days ago
- RT @schoolwalkoutUS: On Friday, April 20th we want students to attend school and then promptly WALK-OUT at 10:00 am. Sit outside your schoo… 5 days ago