If you don’t know Cyan, then your world is not yet as bright as it will be once you’ve met her. I am honored and more than a little psyched that she has decided to start a new site & blog featuring the two of us, the Sexiest Geeks Alive. Andrew Mager joined in and helped design it to kick it off. It’s a place for us to celebrate the sexy geeks of the world, and also to blog randomly about our ideas. Come check it out. I’m very very (did I mention VERY?) excited about it.
- RT @repjohnlewis: Never give up, never give in, never give out. Keep the faith, and keep your eyes on the prize. Together, we can redeem th… 4 days ago
- RT @scalzi: Today's reminder that if your flirting style is indistinguishable from harassment, it's not anyone else that's the problem. htt… 4 days ago
- Good read for all, particularly those who want to be good allies to the trans & non-binary communities. everydayfeminism.com/2015/07/assump… 4 days ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight from the older version of you Who remembers the very moment you are in right now And is grinning from ear to ear, b… 4 days ago
- RT @sakeriver: Today as I was walking home after my run I saw a large lemon rolling down the hill. It kept rolling for about a quarter mile… 4 days ago