If you don’t know Cyan, then your world is not yet as bright as it will be once you’ve met her. I am honored and more than a little psyched that she has decided to start a new site & blog featuring the two of us, the Sexiest Geeks Alive. Andrew Mager joined in and helped design it to kick it off. It’s a place for us to celebrate the sexy geeks of the world, and also to blog randomly about our ideas. Come check it out. I’m very very (did I mention VERY?) excited about it.
- Most of us aren't aware how often we complain. Yet this one habit erodes relationships, limits creativity, undermin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- I wrote a book! “No Complaints: How To Stop Sabotaging Your Own Joy” is coming out soon. Get your FREE digital cop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @donttrythis: Raymond chandler was over 40 before he wrote his first novel. Ridley Scott was 42 when he directed ALIEN https://t.co/1ia3… 3 days ago
- RT @neiltyson: I'd bet Benjamin Franklin would have been really good on Twitter. 3 days ago
- RT @SenFranken: RED ALERT: Senate GOP just added provision to their tax plan that would gut ACA & kick 13M ppl off insurance. Yes, it's sam… 4 days ago