Phew! Just got back from Sacramento where I presented my big HIV document. I was fully prepared for the group to be angry with me just because they weren’t involved in selecting me as a writer and because I made such radical changes in the document… but they were actually really happy! That’s such a huge relief. Another draft to go, but all is well in the HIV writing world for me tonight.
- RT @schoolwalkoutUS: On Friday, April 20th we want students to attend school and then promptly WALK-OUT at 10:00 am. Sit outside your schoo… 2 days ago
- RT @sarahchad_: Dear Donald Trump, I’m the 16 year old girl who tweeted you and told you i didn’t want your condolences, I wanted gun cont… 2 days ago
- RT @andizeisler: General periodic reminder: The term "toxic masculinity" does not mean "all men are toxic." It refers to cultural norms tha… 2 days ago
- RT @StephenKing: The 2nd Amendment extremists will never be swayed from their hardline position. The only way to enact sane gun regs is at… 3 days ago
- RT @voxdotcom: More than 40 black athletes are competing at the Winter Olympics this year. Here's why that's a big deal. https://t.co/IdlT3… 4 days ago