Phew! Just got back from Sacramento where I presented my big HIV document. I was fully prepared for the group to be angry with me just because they weren’t involved in selecting me as a writer and because I made such radical changes in the document… but they were actually really happy! That’s such a huge relief. Another draft to go, but all is well in the HIV writing world for me tonight.
- Most of us aren't aware how often we complain. Yet this one habit erodes relationships, limits creativity, undermin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- I wrote a book! “No Complaints: How To Stop Sabotaging Your Own Joy” is coming out soon. Get your FREE digital cop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @donttrythis: Raymond chandler was over 40 before he wrote his first novel. Ridley Scott was 42 when he directed ALIEN https://t.co/1ia3… 3 days ago
- RT @neiltyson: I'd bet Benjamin Franklin would have been really good on Twitter. 3 days ago
- RT @SenFranken: RED ALERT: Senate GOP just added provision to their tax plan that would gut ACA & kick 13M ppl off insurance. Yes, it's sam… 4 days ago