Phew! Just got back from Sacramento where I presented my big HIV document. I was fully prepared for the group to be angry with me just because they weren’t involved in selecting me as a writer and because I made such radical changes in the document… but they were actually really happy! That’s such a huge relief. Another draft to go, but all is well in the HIV writing world for me tonight.
- RT @repjohnlewis: Never give up, never give in, never give out. Keep the faith, and keep your eyes on the prize. Together, we can redeem th… 3 days ago
- RT @scalzi: Today's reminder that if your flirting style is indistinguishable from harassment, it's not anyone else that's the problem. htt… 3 days ago
- Good read for all, particularly those who want to be good allies to the trans & non-binary communities. everydayfeminism.com/2015/07/assump… 3 days ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gnight from the older version of you Who remembers the very moment you are in right now And is grinning from ear to ear, b… 3 days ago
- RT @sakeriver: Today as I was walking home after my run I saw a large lemon rolling down the hill. It kept rolling for about a quarter mile… 3 days ago