The FDA has approved the “rapid testing” HIV kit! The possibilities here are mind-blowing. There’s a lot of work to be done to make this successful. There’s the potential for major impact on what we know and how we handle this epidemic. I’m reeling trying to figure out what we have to prepare for. Phew!
- RT @schoolwalkoutUS: On Friday, April 20th we want students to attend school and then promptly WALK-OUT at 10:00 am. Sit outside your schoo… 2 days ago
- RT @sarahchad_: Dear Donald Trump, I’m the 16 year old girl who tweeted you and told you i didn’t want your condolences, I wanted gun cont… 2 days ago
- RT @andizeisler: General periodic reminder: The term "toxic masculinity" does not mean "all men are toxic." It refers to cultural norms tha… 2 days ago
- RT @StephenKing: The 2nd Amendment extremists will never be swayed from their hardline position. The only way to enact sane gun regs is at… 3 days ago
- RT @voxdotcom: More than 40 black athletes are competing at the Winter Olympics this year. Here's why that's a big deal. https://t.co/IdlT3… 4 days ago